We provide pediatric speech and language therapy to children with speech, language, auditory language processing, and developmental delays.
We strive for excellence and are dedicated to providing the highest standard of care to our clients and their families. We believe that each child deserves the opportunity to reach their learning and developmental capacity. We recognize the individual differences in children and teach each child to use their strengths to overcome their weaknesses. That is why we create a treatment plan unique to each individual child. We work together to implement the latest, most innovative techniques to fill in the gaps in their development, prevent further delays as they develop, and provide them the foundation necessary for success as they grow. Our state of the art facility allows us to offer the latest, most innovative techniques to our children and families.
- Comprehensive speech and language assessments
- Individual articulation (speech sounds) therapy
- Individual language therapy
- Stuttering/fluency therapy
- Voice therapy
- Oral motor (therapy to address movement, range of motion, strength and precision of the oral structures for speech and swallowing)
- Feeding therapy
- Auditory/language processing (therapy to address poor listening skills such as difficulty paying attention to and remembering information presented orally, carrying out multistep directions and processing language).
- Reading readiness and development
- Greenspan’s Floor Time™ model
- Group therapy program to facilitate language, articulation, and social skills
- Home and school consultations
- Parent and community educational seminars